jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

you n you n you



It's always you
it's always been you
shut away in your bubble
nothing, no one can take you out of there.

You say you're my friend?
then prove it
not only at the beginning
but all the way long

You say you have problems
everybody has
you don't deserve them more or less than everybody does
but I, I try to get out of them on my own.

You don't have friends 
only people that follow you like rams
doing everything you want
believing everything you say.

You selfish motherfucker,
burried in your own shit
look around!
your world is not the only one.

I'm here, won't you turn around?
won't you look at me as the friend you say you are?
no, of course you won't
there's no way you would.

You're not my friend
so please don't pretend that you are
just leave me alone
at least I'm not so burried in my own shit as you are.






2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Es una gran entrada pero...Por qué tanto odio...
Parece que alguien te hubiera echo daño.
¿Me equivoco?

valens dijo...

kind of